School of Business & Entrepreneurship
Through its pedagogy, the Accounting Programme in the School of Business and Entrepreneurship:
- Prepares individuals in critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Prepares individuals for lifelong learning.
- Prepares individuals to deal with the issues of the micro environment of organizations such as teamwork, individual relationships, emotional intelligence, and leadership skills.
- Prepares individuals to deal with the issues of the macro environment of organizations such as organizational competitive strategies, the competitive industry and environment, and the design of organizations.
- Prepares students to deal with the challenges of the Nigerian and African environment in such a manner as to allow them to find optimum solutions to the most difficult challenges.
- Develops an understanding of the development challenges faced by Nigeria and the rest of the African continent and the role that private business plays in meeting these challenges.
- Encourages individuals to integrate information resources and technology to enable them to better deal with change in the environment.
- ACC 301: Intermediate Financial Accounting I (3)
- ACC 302: Intermediate Financial Accounting II (3)
- ACC 303: Cost Accounting (3)
- ACC 306: Taxation I (3)
- ACC 401: Advanced Financial Accounting (3)
- ACC 410: Auditing (3)
- ACC 403: International Accounting (3)
- FIN 310: Financial Statements Analysis (3)
Additionally, at least 6 credit hours can be selected from the list below:
- ACC 402: Accounting Information System (3)
- ACC 404: Public Sector Accounting (3)
- ACC 405: Consolidated Accounting (3)
- ACC 406: Taxation II (3)
- BLW 302: Business Law II (3)
- FIN 340: Corporate Finance (3)
2019/20 Annual Tuition
Full Time: 4-year average
Visit our admissions page for full application details.
Call: +234 815 969 2478