School of Information Technology and Computing
As one of the founding faculty at AUN, Chioma Anadozie has a strong passion for teaching and research. She is a reviewer in several academic journals. Currently completing her Ph.D. in Information Systems at the American University of Nigeria, she holds an MSc in Information and Communications Science from the American University of Nigeria, an MBA from the Federal University of Technology Yola, and a BSc in Computer Science from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
Systems Thinking, System Dynamics and Applications to Complexity.
- INF 461 - Information Systems Planning
- INF 331 – Database Design and Management
- INF 201 – Principles of Information System
- INF 102 – Software Applications I
- Anadozie, C., Fonkam, M., Cleron, J., & Kah, M. (2019). The impact of mobile phone use on farmers’ livelihoods in post-insurgency Northeast Nigeria. Information Development. https://doi.org/10.1177/0266666919886904
- Anadozie, C., Fonkam, M., Cleron, J. (2021). Assessing mobile phone use in farming: The case of Nigerian rural farmers. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation, and Development. https://doi.org/10.1080/20421338.2020.1840052
- Anadozie, C., Fonkam, M. (2021). A Systematic Analysis of Mobile Phone Use by Smallholder Farmers in Nigeria. Advances in Science and Technology, 107, 151–158. https://doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AST.107.151.
- Anadozie, C., Fonkam, M., Cleron J. (2018). An Evaluation of Food Crop Production by Smallholder Farmers in Nigeria. Proceedings of the Sixth Annual System Dynamics Conference, 117–223. South Africa. http://systemdynamics.org.za/conferences/list-of-past-conference-papers/