Ahmed joined AUN from Kampala International University Uganda, where he was a Senior Lecturer, Human Resource Department, and head of Organizational Behavior for Ph.D. and Undergraduate levels, and also taught reward management and marketing management in the graduate school.
His previous academic appointments include visiting lecturer/academic consultant (The Gambia) and lecturer National Institute of Marketing Nigeria.
His industry experience includes; Marketing executive/Manager, Consultant marketing and management services/ strategies/training, and center manager National board for technology incubation.
Development pacts and responses.
Distribution and supply chain management
Fundamentals of marketing
- Working Equipment and Employee Performance in micro-finance Institutions in Bam-Bili, Cameroon
- Interpersonal relationship and employee performance in micro finance institutions in Bam-Bili, Cameroon
- Training and career development on employee performance in micro-finance Institutions in Bam-Bili, Cameroon.
- Management at a Glance for Top, Middle and Lower Executives; published at Author-house U.S, U.K 2012, with 2,426 5star global rating, 14,000 Global Purchases (Oct 2019)
- Get it Right with your Customers and Employees, published at Author-House U.S, U.K, 2013. 27,000+ Global Purchases (March 2020)
- star global rating and 3. The 13Ps of Leadership, published at Author-House U.S, U.K 2016, with 1,779 5-star global rating
Member MCIA Uganda, Associate member
Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria
Associate member, National Institute of Marketing Nigeria