Doctoral dissertation title: PREDICTION, DETERMINATION AND 3-D MODELING OF ABNORMAL PORE PRESSURE WITHIN THE OFFSHORE NIGER DELTA AND MID- NORWEGIAN MARGIN
General Physics, Computational & Mathematical Physics and Geophysics, Remote Sensing, Reservoir Characterization and Data analysis, Rock physics, Near Surface Geophysics, Petrophysics, Petroleum Geology, and Reservoir Engineering.
College school physics I (PHY 131)
College school physics II (PHY 132)
University school physics I (PHY 205)
University school physics II (PHY 206)
- Meludu Chukwudi Osita, Chukwuemeka Patrick Abbey, Adetola Sunday Oniku, Emele Uduma Okpogo, Abraham Sunu Sebastian, Yusuf Mamman Dabari: Application of Seismic Inversion in Estimating Reservoir Petrophysical Properties: Case Study of Jay field of Niger Delta (Accepted for publication on June 12, 2021, in Kuwait Journal of Science)
- Abbey, C.P., Meludu, O.C., Oniku, A.S., (2021) Investigation of Abnormal Pore pressure regime by the Application of Seismic Inversion and Rock Physics Mid-Norwegian Margin. (Accepted Petroleum Research journal)
- Abbey, C.P., Meludu, O.C., Oniku, A.S. (2021) 3D modeling of abnormal pore pressure in shallow offshore Niger delta: An application of seismic inversion, Petroleum Research, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ptlrs.2020.12.001.
- Sebastian Abraham Sunu, Adetola Sunday Oniku, Osita Chukwudi Meludu, and Chukwuemeka Patrick Abbey (2020). Geomechanical characterization of mechanical properties and in-situ stresses for predicting wellbore stability of ATG-field, A case study: Niger delta petroleum province, Nigeria. International Journal of Advanced Geosciences 8(2): 126-136.DOI 10.14419/ijag.v8i2.30793
- Abbey, Chukwuemeka, Oniku, Adetola Sunday Meludu, Chukwudi Osita Sebastian, Abraham Bazza (2020). Rock Physics Analysis of Abnormal pore pressure regime offshore Niger Delta Basin. Jordan Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences JJEES-2020-14.
- Abbey Chukwuemeka, Meludu Chukwudi, Oniku Adetola, Mamman Yusuf (2020). Disequilibrium Compaction, Fluid expansion, and unloading effects: Analysis from good log and its pore pressure implication, Iraqi journal of science,
- Emele Uduma Okpogo, Ifeyinwa Obiageli Atueyi, Chukwuemeka Patrick Abbey (2019). An Integrated Geophysical Approach for Porosity and Facies Determination: A Case Study of Tamag Field of Niger Delta Hydrocarbon Province, Journal of Sciences, Islamic Republic of Iran 30(2): 167 - 176 http://jsciences.ut.ac.ir University of Tehran.
- Emele Uduma Okpogo, Chukwuemeka Patrick Abbey, Ifeyinwa Obiageli Atueyi (2018). Seismic Facies Analysis for Lithofacies Prediction, Okam Field of Niger Delta, Nigeria. Iraqi Journal of Science, 2018, Vol. 59, No.3B, pp: 1430-1440 DOI:10.24996/ijs.2018.59.3B.10
- Atueyi Ifeyinwa Obiageli, Ayolabi Elijah Adebowale, Okpogo Emele Uduma, Abbey Chukwuemeka Patrick. (2018). Integration of Seismic Facies and Seismic Sequence analysis for Depositional Environment Reconstruction of Nandy Field, Niger Delta. Iraqi Journal of Science, 2018, Vol. 59, No.3A, pp: 1265-1276. DOI:10.24996/ijs.2018.59.3A.15
- Okposo Emele Uduma, Atueyi Ifeyinwa Obiageli, Abbey Chukwuemeka Patrick. (2018). Improved Sand characterization of Mafe Field of Niger Delta by integrated well logs information and 3D seismic data. Iraqi Journal of Science, 2018, Vol. 59, No.2C, pp: 1065-1073.DOI:10.24996/ijs.2018.59.2C.10
- Okposo, Emele Uduma, Atueyi Ifeyinwa, and Chukwuemeka Patrick Abbey. Reservoir characterization and volumetric estimation of Orok Field, Niger Delta hydrocarbon province, Egypt. J. Petrol. (Online 26 May 2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpe.2018.03.014
- Chukwuemeka Patrick Abbey, Abayomi Israel Orenuga, Emele Uduma Okpogo (2018). Effect of Shaliness on Water Saturation Estimation: Case Study of TN Field Niger Delta. Iraqi Journal of Science, 2018, Vol. 59, No.1C, pp: 510-519.DOI:10.24996/ijs.2018.59.1C.8
Member Nigeria Institute of Physics (NIP)
Member Society of Exploration Geophysics (SEG)
Member Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorations (NAPE)