Official Transcript Request
An official transcript is a comprehensive record of your academic course work and progress at the American University of Nigeria that reflects earned degrees as well as credits accepted in transfer or by examinations
Students and alumni may obtain official transcripts from the Registrar's Office at any time by placing a request.
A review of the UNOF – Unofficial transcript on OpenERP is recommended prior to requesting an official copy.
It is standard practice that all official transcripts are sealed and stamped before release from the Registrar's office.
• Cost per Official Transcript - N3,000.00
• Pick -up at AUN Registrar’s Office, Yola (AS201) – no cost; pay per transcript copy/copies only
• Shipping costs via FedEx (FedEx Agent Mr. Emmanuel 08068255666 can confirm):
• Domestic (within Nigeria) – N1,365.00,
• Australia/ New Zealand/ Far East/ India – N20,626.20,
• Eastern Europe – N18,791.85,
• Latin America/ Carribean – N23,944.20,
• Middle East – N15,984.15,
• Rest of Africa – N16,605.75,
• Southern/ Eastern Africa – N16,605.75,
• West Africa – N12,970.65,
• Western Europe – N14,294.70,
• USA/Canada/Mexico – N14,769.30,
• UK – N11,260.20,
• London – N9,726.15.
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Account Name: AUN Undergraduate Fees Collection
Account Number: 0027121785
Sort Code: 058093616
Note: We are unable to fulfill transcript requests for students who have a Bursar's Office hold. University policy prohibits official transcripts for any student indebted to the University.
How to Request
Pay into the AUN Guaranty Trust Bank Account and receive a Bank Teller of the transaction or:
Use your AUN Bookstore Account
Your e-mail request should also include:
a. Your full name, Student I.D & Major
b. Date of birth
c. Telephone number/ Phone number of recipient at shipping destination
d. If the transcript(s) will be mailed, include the recipient name, full address and phone number