MBA Computer Information Systems, Grambling State University
Instructor, Information Systems
BSC Management, University of Louisiana, Lafayette, USA; MBA Computer Information Systems, Grambling State University, Grambling, USA; and completed Ph.D. course work in Information Systems & Policy Analysis, Mississippi State University, USA
Nwokoma joined American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State, in January, 2007 from USA. He has over 24 years’ experience in Information Systems. Prior to joining AUN, he was Assistant Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Delgado College, New Orleans, USA (2005 – 2007). He was Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems at Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco (2001 – 2003). From 2003 to 2005, he was a Corporate Information Technology Trainer at High-Tech, Irving, USA.
Nwokoma was Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems at Grambling State University, USA (1989 – 2001). His dissertation work is “The Effects of Computer and Biometric Devices on Law Enforcement Agencies’ Crime Rate.” Nwokoma has multiple/interdisciplinary skills including Strategic Information Systems Applications, Policy/Program/Project Evaluation, Technology Policy Analysis and Development, Information Systems/Technology Curriculum Development, Distance Education, E-Commerce, Data Base Design and Development, Database Security and Auditing, Information System/Technology Project Management, Systems Analysis and Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Programming, Web Database Design and Context Analysis, and Computer Forensic Investigation.
- Principles of Information Systems
- Software Applications
- Hardware and Software
- Computer Forensics
- Database Security & Auditing.
- Information Systems/Technology(IS/IT) in Government
- IT as a tool for sustainable economic development
- Nigeria Computer Society
- Nigeria Computer SocietyDecision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Society of Information Management (SIM)
- International Academy for Information Management (IAIM)
- Anele Nwokoma, “Building IT Knowledge Centre as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for Nigerian Communities Sustainable Economic Development,”Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Research/International Journal of Research in IT, Management, and Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 10, 2012.
- Anele Nwokoma, “Information Technology (IT) Knowledge Centers for Nigerian Communities’ Sustainable Economic Development,” American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research 7 (5): 203-206, 2012; ISSN 1818-6785 © IDOSI Publications, 2012.
- Anele Nwokoma, “Nigerian Indigenous Knowledge Application In ICT Development,”Journal of Educational and Social Research Vol. 2 (7) October 2012.
- Anele Nwokoma, Emmanuel Ukpe, Ago Quaye, and Lawrence Oborkhale, “Workforce Preparation: Free Vocational Information Technology Training.” Journal of Information and Communication Technologies, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2012.
- Anele Nwokoma, Mathias Fonkam, Julius Ayuk Tabe, and Felix Bollou, Panelists for “The Shiny But Rather Slippery & Thorny Road to Open-Source Adoption.” A panel paper presented at the International Conference on ICT for Africa, Makerere University Business School, Kampala, Uganda, March 21- 24, 2012.