Samuel N. Akanno
JD (Corp. Law);
Assistant Professor of Accounting
Samuel N. Akanno is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at American University of Nigeria. Samuel Akanno is both an Accountant and a Lawyer.
His specialty is corporate law, with particular focus on Tax law, Contracts, Insurance and Employment laws.
- All Accounting courses & Business Law
Ethics, Sustainability & Accounting /Legal professionalism
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- American Institute of Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriters
- Society of Financial Examiners.
- Searching for the holy grail of management development and sustainability Is shared leadership development the answer? Craig L. Pearce CLP Associates LLC, Newberry Springs, California, USA Charles C. Manz School of Management, University of Massachussetts-Amherst, Amherst, Massachussetts, USA, and Samuel Akanno School of Business and Entrepreneurship, American University of Nigeria, Yola, Nigeria.
- Patterns of corporate social and environmental disclosure in Nigeria Samuel N. Akanno, Ferdinand Che, Abubakar Radda and Ifeatu Uzodinma.
- Employee Engagement: The new model of leadership. Samuel N. Akanno, Abubakar Radda.