Ph.D., Entrepreneurship & CSR, De Montfort University, Leicester (UK)
Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship & CSR
He holds a PhD in Entrepreneurship & CSR from the Leicester Business School, De Montfort University Leicester, United Kingdom with two Master's degrees in Economics and Human Resources Management from University of Lagos.
Previously he was a Principal Lecturer and the Coordinator of Training at the Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) at Yaba College of Technology Nigeria. He is a trained facilitator of Entrepreneurship at the prestigious Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI), Ahmedabad, India under the World Bank-Step B Project. He had undergone special training in Enterprise Education for Employability facilitated by the Oxford Brookes University and the Pan African University Nigeria under the British Council’s sponsorship. He had coordinated several Business Plan Competitions including serving as Mentor in the 2014 Business Plan Competition of Islamic Development Bank in Morocco.
He is an alumnus of Cumberland Lodge, Windsor, United Kingdom having participated in the residential mentoring in 2014.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (ENT 101)
- Entrepreneurial Innovation (For ENT 345)
- Sales & Marketing Entrepreneurs (For ENT 340)
- Entrepreneurial Finance (ENT 430)
- Entrepreneurial Field Experience (ENT 201)
- Poverty Stoplight & Development (CDV 209)
- Managing Human Resources (MGT 302)
- Diversity & Conflict Management (MGT 804)
- Rewards and Compensation Management (MGT 805)
- Managing a Growing Business
- Economics of Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resources Management
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
- Fellow Institute of Classic Entrepreneurs
- Fellow: African Association of Entrepreneurs Nigeria
- Member, American Economic Association
- Member British Academy of Management
- Member Global Research Institute for Business Academics
- Member Emerald Literati Scholars
- International Labour & Employment Relations Association
- Fellow, Institute of Islamic Finance Professional.
1. Raimi, L., Fadipe, A. O., & Ogunjirin, O. D. (2017) Potential Roles of Industrial Clusters in Economic Diversiﬁcation in Nigeria. International Journal of Development Strategies in Humanities, Management and Social Sciences (IJDSHMSS), Vol. 7(2), pp. 50-68.
2. Raimi, L., Odebode, O. O. and Adegunle, S. I. (2017) Investigating the Influence of Microfinance Banks on Enterprise Growth, Resource Acquisition and Capability Development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Development, Education and Science Research, Nigeria, Vol. 4(2), 2017
3. Raimi, L. (2017) Imperative of meta-study for research in the field of corporate social responsibility and emerging issues in corporate governance. Accepted In: Crowther, D. & Lauesen, L.M. (eds) The Handbook of Research Methods on Corporate Social Responsibility, Edgar Elgar Handbook Series, UK.
4. Raimi, L. (2017). Understanding theories of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Ibero-American Hospitality Industry. In: Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance in Ibero-America: Concepts, perspectives, and future trends – Editors: Dr. Lina M. Gómez/ Dr. Lucely Vargas-Preciado/ Prof. Dr. David Crowther, Emerald Publishing Group Book series in Developments in Corporate Governance and Responsibility, UK.
5. Raimi, L. (2017). Leveraging CSR as a ‘support-aid’ for Triple Bottom-Line Development in Nigeria: Evidence from the Telecommunication Industry. In Comparative Perspectives on Global Corporate Social Responsibility (pp. 208-225). IGI Global, United States.
6. Raimi, L., Peluola, S. B. and Shokunbi, M. O. (2016) Prospects and challenges of managing clusters as entrepreneurship development interventions for sustainable development in Nigeria: a discourse analysis. In: Managing Knowledge and Innovation for Business Sustainability in Africa, Allam Ahmed (Edited): Palgrave MacMillan, UK.
7. Raimi, L., Adelopo, I. and Yekini, K. (2015) Bridging Governance Gap with Political CSR Development-Oriented Corporate Social Responsibility: Volume 1, Greenleaf Publisher, UK.
8. Raimi, L., Moshood, A. B., Shokunbi, M. O. and Cole, B. M. (2016) Indigenous Entrepreneurs and Battle for Competitive Edge with Multinational Corporations in Nigeria. International Journal of Economic Behavior (IJEB), Vol 6, pp. 85-96, Faculty of Business Administration, Romania.
9. Raimi, L., Madueke, L. I., & Okoye, P. N. (2016) Women’s Under Representation in Leadership Positions in Selected Companies in Nigeria. The NIEW Journal Malaysia, Vol. 8 (1), 50-61.
10. Raimi, L., Shuaib, A., Shokunbi, M. O, and Akosile, O.K. (2016) Financial inclusion in Nigeria through Zakat and Waqf. International Journal of Management Sciences and Humanities Vol. 3(2), pp. 68-90.
12. Raimi, L., (2015) Discourse Analysis of Entrepreneurship Definitions & Theories: Implication for Strengthening Academic Research. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Publishing, Vol.26 (3), pp. 368-388.