MBA, Entrepreneurship Development, AUN, Yola;
MSc, Finance & Investment, Durham University, UK;
Instructor of Entrepreneurship & Finance
Ifeatu teaches undergraduate courses in finance, business statistics, entrepreneurship and management. He consults on Social Investment Programs funded by the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria, Microsoft, the International Community of the Red Cross (ICRC), and other international organizations and donor agencies. He also consults on investment strategy in the private sector for clients that include KPMG etc.
- Business Finance
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Principles of Management
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Field Experience
- Socially Responsible Investing, Sustainable Finance
- Impact Investing
- Alternative Venture Funding
- Raimi, L., & Uzodinma, I. (Forthcoming). Trends in Public Financing Programs for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria: A Qualitative Meta-Synthesis. In J. Block, S. Golla, A. Moritz & A. Werner (Eds.), Contemporary Developments in Entrepreneurial Finance. Springer.
- Uzodinma, I (Forthcoming). Financial Bootstrapping: Challenges & Prospects for Humanitarian Entrepreneurs in Post-Insurgency Northeast Nigeria. (Working Paper).
- Akanno, S. N., Che, F., Abubakar, R., & Uzodinma, I. (2015). Patterns of corporate social and environmental disclosure in Nigeria. International Journal of Business and Finance Management Research, 3 (2015) 71 - 82.