- Hits: 0 Working for peace: The example of American University in Nigeria and Adamawa Peace Council
On 13th March, 2014, I was in Yola, Adamawa State on a peace-building experience sharing visit during which we were hosted by the management of the American University in Nigeria (AUN) and officials of the Adamawa Peace Council (an interfaith initiative working to ensure that peace is maintained in the state).
- Hits: 0 American varsity holds career fair for alumni
Now fewer than 45 companies have participated in the American University of Nigeria (AUN)’s career fair organised for the institution’s alumni. The fair, which was organised by the AUN to familiarise its graduates with various companies, was held on Tuesday at Shehu Musa Yar’adua Centre Abuja. - DAILY TRUST, Thursday, 20 March 2014
- Hits: 0 Lessons of AUN hosting 20th Rwandan genocide memorial
- Hits: 0 Russian Linguists Study Four Adamawa Languages
Three Scholars from St. Petersburg State University Russia have presented their preliminary research finding on four languages of Adamawa state.
- Hits: 0 Russian Linguists to Document Adamawa Languages
Russian scholars from the St. Petersburg State University, Russia, have presented their preliminary findings on the need to document some languages in Adamawa State
- Hits: 0 …. AS AUN Advances To Regional Finals of Hult Prize
The American University of Nigeria has advanced to the regional finals of the fifth annual Hult Prize. The winners receive $1,000,000.
- Hits: 0 AUN Advances to Regional Finals of Hult Prize
The American university of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State has advanced to the regional finals of the fifth annual Hult Prize, one of the world’s largest competition, where students compete for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton’s Healthcare Challenge.
- Hits: 0 When you unlock reading for children, you unlock the world - Krista McKee
Frederick Douglass, the African-American social reformer, writer and statesman said that “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free,” while Kofi Atta Annan, seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations, opined that “Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope.”
- Hits: 0 Local University Bringing Peace to Unstable Corner of Nigeria
- Hits: 0 Students share their experiences in American-style university
- Hits: 0 INEC Trains 300 Staff on ICT in Yola
- Hits: 0 Statement of AUN President Dr. Margee Ensign on the Death of Dr. Robert Pastor
- Hits: 0 Students look forward to Nigerian studies thanks to Zuma fund bursaries
- Hits: 0 Waste Recycling: How It Should Be Captured
- Hits: 0 Bridging the digital divide between Africa and developed world
- Hits: 0 For us, entrepreneurship is a culture – Linus Osuagwu
- Hits: 0 At AUN, nothing is a waste
- Hits: 0 A Nigerian University for the Future
- Hits: 0 American University Nigeria shares peace model with members of US Congress
The American University of Nigeria president and members of the Adamawa Peace Initiative (API) met with members of the U.S. Congress and government officials to discuss the precarious situation in Nigeria’s northeast. - PREMIUM TIMES
- Hits: 0 More Foreign Students Join AUN As Spring 2017 Students Take Pledge
YOLA – Dr. Margee Ensign, President of American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa state, Nigeria, is excited that more foreign students are coming to the University to study just as 155 new students on Monday took the Spring 2017 Pledge. - PROMPT NEWS