- Hits: 0 AUN institutes scholarship for students
Two board members of the American University of Nigeria (AUN), a private university located in Yola, Adamawa State, Mr. Jon Freeman and Alhaji Tajuddeen Dantata, have instituted two scholarships in honour of Dr Enyantu Ifenne, one of their own on the board.
- Hits: 0 American University of Nigeria announces four new scholarships
In the best American tradition of funding university scholarships, American University of Nigeria Board members, Mr Jon Freeman and Alhaji Tajuddeen Dantata, have generously chosen to honor one of their Board colleagues, Dr Enyantu Ifenne, by sponsoring two scholarships in her name for JAMB candidates entering AUN. - WorldStage News
- Hits: 0 Varsity provides job opportunities
Well, not everyone is folding their arms about the alarming unemployment profile of the country. American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola, has set up a job fair where their students and graduates/alumni met with more than 20 different national and international organisations and some participants got employment or internship positions
- Hits: 0 Atiku, Dantata, Freeman sponsor scholarships
ALHAJI Tajuddeen Dantata and Mr. Jon Freeman, two Board members of the American University of Nigeria, in October last year, decided to honour one of their Board colleagues, Dr Enyantu Ifenne, by sponsoring two scholarships in her name for JAMB candidates entering AUN.
- Hits: 0 AUN career fair for alumni, an innovation
A POPULAR adage says that giving a cup of water to the monkey is not the issue but getting your cup back. This can be likened to the situation of graduates in Nigeria today. Graduating from the university, is no longer the issue but life after school. - THE VANGUARD
- Hits: 0 Students, alumni interface with potential employers at AUN career fair
SECOND to final year students as well as alumni of the American University of Nigeria (AUN), last week had the opportunity to test their preparedness for the labour market as well as sound out their potential employers at the 7th AUN Annual Career Fair, which was at the behest of the institution.
- Hits: 0 AUN Holds Career Fair with Aptitude Tests
The yearly career fair of the American University of Nigeria (AUN), has taken a new turn this season, with about 10 international companies organising, in addition, standard aptitude and problem solving tests for students, alumni and other prospects. Another distinct feature of the fair is the inclusion of an alumni networking cocktail to bring together all participants at a social gathering.
- Hits: 0 Working for peace: The example of American University in Nigeria and Adamawa Peace Council
On 13th March, 2014, I was in Yola, Adamawa State on a peace-building experience sharing visit during which we were hosted by the management of the American University in Nigeria (AUN) and officials of the Adamawa Peace Council (an interfaith initiative working to ensure that peace is maintained in the state).
- Hits: 0 American varsity holds career fair for alumni
Now fewer than 45 companies have participated in the American University of Nigeria (AUN)’s career fair organised for the institution’s alumni. The fair, which was organised by the AUN to familiarise its graduates with various companies, was held on Tuesday at Shehu Musa Yar’adua Centre Abuja. - DAILY TRUST, Thursday, 20 March 2014
- Hits: 0 Lessons of AUN hosting 20th Rwandan genocide memorial
- Hits: 0 Russian Linguists Study Four Adamawa Languages
Three Scholars from St. Petersburg State University Russia have presented their preliminary research finding on four languages of Adamawa state.
- Hits: 0 Russian Linguists to Document Adamawa Languages
Russian scholars from the St. Petersburg State University, Russia, have presented their preliminary findings on the need to document some languages in Adamawa State
- Hits: 0 …. AS AUN Advances To Regional Finals of Hult Prize
The American University of Nigeria has advanced to the regional finals of the fifth annual Hult Prize. The winners receive $1,000,000.
- Hits: 0 AUN Advances to Regional Finals of Hult Prize
The American university of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State has advanced to the regional finals of the fifth annual Hult Prize, one of the world’s largest competition, where students compete for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton’s Healthcare Challenge.
- Hits: 0 When you unlock reading for children, you unlock the world - Krista McKee
Frederick Douglass, the African-American social reformer, writer and statesman said that “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free,” while Kofi Atta Annan, seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations, opined that “Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope.”
- Hits: 0 Local University Bringing Peace to Unstable Corner of Nigeria
- Hits: 0 Students share their experiences in American-style university
- Hits: 0 INEC Trains 300 Staff on ICT in Yola
- Hits: 0 Statement of AUN President Dr. Margee Ensign on the Death of Dr. Robert Pastor
- Hits: 0 Students look forward to Nigerian studies thanks to Zuma fund bursaries