- Hits: 0 AUN advocates collaboration against human rights abuse
The President of the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Dr. Margee Ensign, has advocated stronger collaboration between the government, and international and local non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to address the humanitarian crises ravaging the world.
- Hits: 0 We’re preparing students for job market –AUN
The authorities of the American University of Nigeria say their postgraduate school is a fertile ground for preparing students for the global competitive job market.
- Hits: 0 AUN Graduate School Announces Fall 2015 Admissions
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) Graduate School has resumed the acceptance of qualified candidates into eight of its graduate programs.
- Hits: 0 American University of Nigeria President addresses the UN High Commission for Refugees
At a meeting of the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) session in Geneva on July 3, President of the American University of Nigeria, Dr. Margee Ensign, advocated collaboration between governments with international NGOs and local organizations to address humanitarian crises. - NEWSDAIRY
- Hits: 0 AUN Academy, Northeast’s International Gateway, Celebrates 59 At Graduation
“My daughter got the best result in every subject while she was here. When she got to AUN, she graduated with First Class gold, and, believe you me, Oxford University admitted her to its PhD program directly from her first degree.”
- Hits: 0 AUN hailed for public health research dissemination
The Country Director of PACT Nigeria, a non-governmental organization very active in the area of primary healthcare research, has praised the American University of Nigeria as an ideal, globally renowned institution where quality research can be disseminated.
- Hits: 0 AUN announces new study-abroad windows
The American University of Nigeria has created new study-abroad windows to enable highly motivated students seek experience and active responsibility beyond Nigeria. - WORLDSTAGE
- Hits: 0 As a development university, AUN contributes $100m to Nigeria’s economy – Ensign
We belong to some of the associations that offer opportunities to expose our students. We are a member of Association of American International Colleges and Universities (AAICU). We have our own study abroad agreement. We have bilateral programmes with some universities abroad, such as American University in Washington, with University of Akansas, with Oxford, among others.
- Hits: 0 AUN hosts healthcare evaluation seminar in Yola
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) will on Monday host a healthcare evaluation research seminar, a joint project of the Adamawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA) and PACT Nigeria, the school said in a statement.
- Hits: 0 AUN Donates Drugs to Yola Bomb Blast Victims
The management team of the American University of Nigeria was at the neighboring Federal Medical Centre, Yola, on Friday to sympathize with the victims and their families of the bomb blast on Thursday at Jimeta Modern Market.
- Hits: 0 American University of Paris Honors AUN President Ensign
The American University of Nigeria President, Dr. Margee Ensign, has been awarded an honorary doctorate by the American University of Paris. - DAILY REVIEW
- Hits: 0 Nigeria: FG Tasks AUN On Education in North East
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has urged the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola to collaborate with other universities in the North-east to improve the standard of education in the region. - ALL AFRICA
- Hits: 0 Colbert At AUN: Education Is Core Of Development
Globally acknowledged innovator in the field of education, Dr Vicky Colbert, was at the American University of Nigeria on May 9 and continued her push for a teaching-learning paradigm shift beyond basic education.
- Hits: 0 Without quality basic education, a country can achieve nothing — Vicky Colbert
y vision is to see Escuela Nueva empower all children to become contributing members of their communities through quality education that promotes citizenship skills and democratic behaviours – Vicky Colbert - THE VANGUARD
- Hits: 0 24 Students Bag First Class At AUN
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, last weekend graduated 24 students with first class honours who were also rewarded accordingly by the school and other private organisations. - LEADERSHIP
- Hits: 0 Over 13% of AUN's 184 graduates earn 1st class degrees
Twenty-four students of the he American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola were awarded first class degrees at the weekend, representing 13.04 per cent of its 184 Bachelor's degree graduands. - THE PULSE
- Hits: 0 ‘Spearhead birth of a ‘new Nigeria’
Having been drilled in what she chose to call “the finest university in Nigeria,” and “Africa’s premier development university, and on a day they were handed their degree scrolls in the presence of loved ones, President of the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola, Adamawa State, Dr. Margie Ensign, and National Chairman of the All Progressives Party (APC) Mr. John Odigie-Oyegun, have tasked the Class of 2015 of the institution to unleash their potentials and contribute their quota to the emergence of “a new Nigeria.” - THE GUARDIAN
- Hits: 0 24 of 210 students graduate with first class at AUN
A total number of 210 students took part in the 7th Commencement ceremony of the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola, Adamawa State on Saturday, May 9, 2015. A breakdown of the number shows that 184 of the graduands received Bachelor’s, 19 master’s and seven received post-graduate diploma in management. - THE VANGUARD
- Hits: 0 Colbert’s visit ‘ll spur positive policies in education – Ensign
The President, American University of Nigeria (AUN), Professor Margee Ensign, has said that the visit of internationally known and award-winning educator, Ms. Victoria Colbert, to Yola, the Adamawa State capital and seat of AUN, will spur positive policies in the area of education.
- Hits: 0 ‘My miraculous survival of Boko Haram attack’
It sounds like a movie story but it isn’t. Abubakar Umar, who has just graduated in Petroleum Chemistry from the American University of Nigeria (AUN) in Yola, the Adamawa State capital, was shot thrice by Boko Haram insurgents. - THE NATION