The University provides a variety of residence hall spaces that are designed to enhance the academic experience at AUN.
- Rosaria Volpi - Female Dorm
- Gabrielle Volpi - Male Dorm
- Residence Hall AA - Female Dorm
- Residence Hall BB - Male Dorm
- Residence Hall CC - Female Dorm
- Residence Hall DD - Female Dorm
- Residence Hall EE - Male Dorm
- Residence Hall FF - Male Dorm
These living/learning centers provide comfortable living spaces that encourage academic success, respect for one another, personal growth and responsibility, and a commitment to one’s community. Our halls are supervised 24 hours a day with a trained Resident Director staff and a group of trained Student Residence Assistants who all contribute to the overall development of student residences. The staff is responsible for providing a series of hall activities and programs to enhance the overall living experience at AUN.
The options at AUN are:
- Triple Room W/O Facilities. This type has 3 students in a room without toilet and bathroom.
- Double Room W/O Facilities. This type has 2 students in a room without toilet and bathroom;
- Triple Room With Facilities. This type has toilet and bathroom and is meant for 3 students;
- Double Room W/Facilities. This type has toilet and bathroom and is meant for 2 students.
General bathrooms and toilets provided down the halls are shared by students who occupy Rooms Without Facilities (W/O).
Only Triple rooms with facilities are available for first semester fresh students.
After the first semester, students are at liberty to select from any of the available categories.
Meal Plan Options:
- 7 Meals (1 Meal Plan) means a student wishes to dine only once in a day or 7 times a week;
- 14 Meals (2 Meal Plan) means a student wishes to dine twice a day or 14 times a week;
- 21 Meals (3 Meal Plan) means a student wishes to dine trice a day or 21 times a week.
AUN restricts daily meal swipes based on meal plan options. Students are therefore, advised to be properly guided before selecting a meal plan. Students may also be allowed to ‘top-up’ meal units when their meal plans are exhausted. This is however, subject to the fulfillment of conditions set in that regard.
Generally, it is mandatory for all students who sign up for housing to subscribe to a meal plan - except if waived by the Dean of Student Affairs.