Mr. Philip Eappen, BSN, RN, RM MBA (HCM)
Completed the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore--one of India’s best for the health care sciences. He obtained masters MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management from Manipal University, also in India.
Mr. Eappen’s working career began with Marble City Hospital & Research Center, Jabalpur, as an intensive care unit nurse. He then moved to Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Science, Bareilly, as a cardiac intensive care unit manager. He also worked with the Medical Intensive Care Unit as a shift manager and had a chance to attend many major surgeries in cardiac and neuro specialty operation theaters. He later had a teaching stint at Shri Ram Murti Smarak School of Nursing, where he taught medical and surgical nursing for two years. He left the classroom to a neuro specialty hospital as an ICU In-charge. Mr. Eappen joined AUN in September 2012 after a five-year practice in India, and was promoted to In-charge a few months after. He has acted for the Director of AUN Clinic from January 2015 and from July 2015 became the Chief administrator.
Workshops and conferences attended:
- 2010 Critical Care Conference: Airway management for critically ill patients in ICU
- 2011 Critical Care Workshop: Mechanical ventilation for critically ill patients
- Critical Care Conference (2015), Bangkok, Thailand,
- Trauma care by ICRC, Geneva. Nigeria
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Provider License
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider License
- Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
- Karnataka State Nursing Council
- Next >>