Students must possess a minimum Jamb score of 180 or JAMB's yearly official cut off score to be considered for admission at AUN.
Also required for admissions consideration are five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics, on no more than two SSCE sittings, or an equivalent from a country that requires other types of exit exams or standardized tests. Exceptions, if any, are made on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates seeking admission into the Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors) program must in addition possess a credit in Literature-in-English.
Having the above scores and grades does not guarantee admission into the University. The above mentioned requirements only qualifies you for admission consideration and not necessarily acceptance. Students' applications are carefully scrutinized, and those accepted are the ones with the highest scores and qualifications in the applicant pool.
JAMB scores, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IGCSE etc. scores and SS1, SS2 & SS3 transcripts assess an applicants's overall performance and are the basic factors in the decision.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
- End of High/Secondary School External Exams Grades; WAEC, NECO, IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
- JAMB score (minimum scores set annually)
- Copies of the applicants high/secondary school transcripts; SS1, SS2, and SS3
- A letter of recommendation/attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A personal statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, International passport (picture page),
- Four personal passport Photos.
Direct Entry, Transfer Students from other institutions, and International Applicants are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current entry requirements.
All documents can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com