Undergraduate students at American University of Nigeria (AUN) come from different countries of the world. Students are accepted either for fresh enrollment or on transfer from any part of the world. For admission into all Undergraduate Programs at AUN, interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application via email: email@example.com International applicants are required to submit the following documents online before arriving the AUN Campus.
Required Application Documents:
- End of High/Secondary School External Examination Grades; IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
- Copies of applicant’s High/Secondary School transcripts for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description.
- A Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
Travel & Residency Requirements
Prospective enrollees MUST fulfill the following requirements before embarking on any study travel to American University of Nigeria in Yola:
- Possess a valid national passport of their home countries;
- Secure valid travel visas that transcend the duration of their study period in Nigeria;
- On arrival at AUN, both travel documents must be presented and surrendered to the Office of the Provost at AUN or his designated representative;
- Potential enrollees with passports and visas that have less than six months to expire must present evidence that such documents can be renewed automatically without interrupting their study period;
- Such evidence must include but not limited to written commitments from the embassies of their home countries in Nigeria.
- Prospective students are encouraged to reside on campus as adequate hostel accommodation is available and will be allocated on completion of housing fee payment.
- Advanced booking for housing can be made with the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An AUN Admission Committee will review completed applications only.
- Applicants are advised to retain original copies of their academic documents for future use, as AUN does not return any of the submitted documents once registration is completed.
- Candidates are also advised to keep copies of their travel documents before surrendering them to AUN upon enrollment.