The Office of Graduate Admissions determines if an applicant meets the minimum university standards. A successful applicant must be a graduate of a recognized university with an average grade point average (CGPA) of not less than 3.0 on a 5.0 maximum CGPA (or Second Class Lower Division).
In addition to meeting all of the other admissions requirements, each applicant is expected to have a minimum of one year of work experience, preferably at the mid-level or senior management level.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form - (Download the Application Form)
- Graduation certificate with verifiable grades and required grade point average
- Official transcript from each university attended
- Copies of all certificates of each university attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of payment of application fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of purpose
- NYSC Certificate