School of Arts and Sciences
The School of Arts & Sciences lays the foundation for a liberal arts education by emphasizing and encouraging critical thinking, and imparting knowledge that is essential to the future of every AUN student.
The School of Arts and Sciences offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Communications and Multimedia Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Language
- Bachelor of Arts in International and Comparative Politics
- Bachelor of Science in Natural and Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Chemistry
Each of these programs is designed to reflect high standards in curriculum and instruction; to prepare the graduates with the values, skills, and knowledge to be successful in their future careers. Additionally, the degrees are structured to provide flexibility for students to select elective courses, areas of concentration and/or a minor. The School of Arts and Sciences faculty have experience at outstanding international universities.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programs within the School require the successful completion of course work in the major field of study in addition to satisfying general education requirements. Students are encouraged to work closely with their advisors in designing their programs of study and to consider completing a minor in a subject that will complement their career objectives.
Minors offered through the School of Arts and Sciences include:
- Public Relations & Advertising
- English Language and Literature
- International and Comparative Politics
- Multimedia Design
- Natural and Environmental Science
- Globalization Studies