Public Relations & Marketing
PR & Marketing work in close collaboration with all University entities to advance and strengthen the academic reputation and image of American University of Nigeria among staff, prospective and current students, alumni, parents, partners and other stakeholders.
The department ensures a final review of all marketing and promotional materials produced by all academic schools, as well as administrative divisions, departments and units within the University.
This is to ensure that all marketing and promotional materials reflect the globally competitive standard of American University of Nigeria.
- To define the target audiences of the University in order to establish understanding and goodwill between AUN and its internal and external customers.
- To purchase advertising space/time and advertorials as may be required in promoting the University's initiatives, activities, accomplishments, etc.
- To identify and generate strategic marketing messages with the goal of creating positive appearances in the media in order to enhance the credibility of AUN, which is focused on the core philosophy of entrepreneurship and development.
- To provide all kinds of PR protocol advisement and guidance in dealing with all AUN publics at all times
- To serve as a first point of contact for all visitors to the American University of Nigeria campus.