Faculty & Staff
Chief Technician, Computer Sience
Masters in Computer Science, Altai State Technical University, Russia
Evgeny Arkhipov holds a Masters in Information Technology and Business from the Altai State Technical University of Barnaul (Russia). He has experience working in several private institutions in New York (USA) and Europe. He is an experienced web developer and computer programmer. He worked with several organisaions in Russia before moving to North Atlantic Broadcasting Corporation, New York, USA as a software and web developer. He has vast experience in system administration and technologies including Ubuntu Server, Nginx, MySQL, Memcache(d), PHP, Python, С++, jQuery, ExtJS, Redmine, Mercurial, Request Tracker, Rsync, shell scripts.
- CIE105 - Principles of Programming
- CIE106 - Principles of Programming
- SEN312 - User Interface Design
- CSC438 - Internet and web technology
Artificial intelligence, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Russian Society of Mathematics, Drupal Specialist Group, Society for AI.
- Vedishchev A.A., Tskhay А.А. Mathematical models of reservoirs management in all-territorial river basins ("Science and Youth - 2012." Section "Information Management". / Alt. State. tech. Univ. IIPolzunov. - Barnaul: Altai State Technical University Publishing House, 2012. – page 6.)
- Vedishchev A.A., Tskhay А.А. Economic assessment of shared water resources ("Science and Youth - 2012." Section "Information Management". / Alt. State. tech. Univ. IIPolzunov. - Barnaul: Altai State Technical University Publishing House, 2012. – page 7.)
- Vedishchev A.A. , Tsibirov A.M., Shakalova A.V. Web-Technologies usage in creation of remote learning corporate portals (Vestnik AAEL, #2011 1(19))