Faculty & Staff
Rajasekhara Mouly Potluri
Associate Professor, Management and Marketing
Ph.D. (Marketing); M.Phil. (HRM); M.Com. (Banking); MBA (Marketing)
Accomplished Professor in Management/Marketing disciplines with more than twenty-four years of efficacious experience in teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses in an eclectic range of business specializations with the Prof. David Merrill’s problem-centric and module-based curriculum. Unique ability in delivering lectures with the perfect blending of corporate examples by applying both lecture and case methods of teaching.
Earned a Doctorate in Marketing and hold four Master’s in Business Administration (Marketing), Commerce (Banking), and Philosophy (Human Resources) from India, MBA (Islamic Marketing) from the International Islamic Marketing Association of UK and got the certifications in Human Subjects Research, Social & Behavioural Researcher, IRB Member, Conflicts of Interest, and Essentials of Research Administration from the University of Miami, USA.
Published and presented more than fifty research articles in the world-renowned peer-reviewed, impact factor, and indexed journals and won eight Best Research Paper Awards in different International Conferences.
Extensive teaching and research experience in multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environments in India, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, South Korea, and Nigeria.
Finally, innovative faculty devoted to education and research with a quintessential career.
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Managing a Growing Business
- Services Marketing
- Islamic Marketing
1. American Marketing Association (AMA), USA
2. Emerald Literati Network of UK
3. Social Responsibility Research Network of UK
4. International Society for Development & Sustainability, Japan
5. International Islamic Marketing Association, UK
6. Consumer Guidance Society of India.
1. Potluri, R.M. and Potluri, L.S. (2018), “Halal Packaging and Certification in India: Issues and Challenges” Published in the International Journal of Islamic Marketing and Branding”, Inderscience Publishers, Vol.3 and Issue No.1, January. Print ISSN: 2055-0944 Online ISSN: 2055-0952
2. Potluri, R.M. and Potluri, L.S. (2017), “An Exploratory Treatise on Jay-customers Behavior in the Banking Industry in India: A Dyadic Perspective” Published in the Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, Vol. 4, No. 4, 79 -86, November. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2017, Indexed in: Cabell’s Directories, Crossref, and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
3. Dodo, F., Potluri, R.M. and Gazara, S. (2017), “Sustainable Entrepreneurship among Rural Women in Nigeria: An Assessment of Benefits” published in the International Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 5-9, August. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13106/ijidb.2017.vol8.no3.5.
4. Potluri, R.M., Jung Wan Lee and Potluri, L.S. (2017), “An Exploratory Treatise on Consciousness and Espousal of Halal Supply-Chain: An Indian Perspective” published in the Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp.75-80, May, South Korea. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2017.vol4.no2.75, Indexed in: Cabell’s Directories, Crossref, and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
5. Potluri, R.M., and Potluri, L.S. (2017), “Qualitative Research on Decisive Issues of Halal Logistics in India” Published in the East Asian Journal of Business Management, KODISA, South Korea, Vol. 7 & No. 4, October. Indexed in: Scopus, KCI (Korea Citation Index); Global Impact Factor, Scientific. Services Index, Crossref, CiteFactor, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
6. Potluri, R.M., Khan, S.R., Rizwana, A., Srinivas D. (2017), “A Crystallized Exposition on Indian Muslims Attitude and Consciousness towards Halal” Published in Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol.8 & No.1, Emerald Publishers of UK. Indexed in: Scopus & British Library; ABDC Rank: C.
7. Potluri, R.M., and Potluri, L.S. (2016), “A Structural Compendium on Perceptual Displays of Rural India towards the Role and Impact of ICT”, Published in Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business, Seoul, Korea, Vol.3 (4), pp.81-90. DOI: 10.13106/jafeb.2016.vol3.no4.81
8. Potluri, R.M., Marina, D.A., and Potluri, L.S. (2016), “Power Sector in Kazakhstan: At Transition Stage”, reviewed and to be published in The International Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business, Kodisa Journals, Seoul, South Korea.
9. Lee, Jung, Wan, Potluri, R.M., and Kip Becker (2016), “Antecedents of Corporate Adoption of Social Media and the Role of the Technology Acceptance Model in the
Adoption of Social Media and the Role of the Technology Acceptance Model in the Path” Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business”, Vol.3(2), pp. 67-76; Rajasekhara M. Potluri – Page: 9. DOI: 10.13106/jafeb.2016.vol3.no.2.67
10. Potluri, R.M., Narayana, M.S., and Srinivas, A. (2016), “A Structural Compendium on Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: A Survey of Banks in India”, Journal of Transnational Management, February, Vol.21 & Issue 1, pp.12-28, Routledge, Taylor & Francis, USA ,DOI: 10.1080/15475778.2016.1120612 Indexed in: Scopus, EBSCOhost, Academic Search Complete; Business Source. Complete, Elsevier BV, ArticleFirst; CSA Sociological Abstracts; Ovid; Periodica Islamica; ProQuest; ABI/INFORM Complete; PAIS International; VINITI RAN; ABDC. Rank: C.