Faculty & Staff
MSc Finance & Investment;
He is currently working on his final dissertation to complete his MBA; the dissertation investigates the effects of board gender diversity on corporate sustainability in Nigeria.
Ifeatu teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in accounting, finance and business analytics in AUN's School of Business & Entrepreneurship
- QBA201: Quantitative Business Analysis
- ACC201: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- ACC202: Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
- ACC301: Intermediate Accounting
- FIN201: Business Finance
- FIN310: Financial Statement Analysis
- FIN340: Corporate Finance
- FIN320: Financial Institutions & Markets
- FIN330: Investments
- FIN402: Options & Futures
- FIN440: Corporate Valuation and Financial Strategy
- FIN430: Financial Forecasting
- FIN420: Portfolio Management
- FIN450: Cases in Corporate Finance
Ifeatu's current research spans corporate contributions to development.
Research keywords are:Development Economics; Development Finance; Corporate Social Responsibility; Corporate Sustainability; Corporate Governance; Corporate Social and Environmental Disclosure
- Akanno, S. N., Che, F., Abubakar, R., & Uzodinma, I. (2015). Patterns of corporate social and environmental disclosure in Nigeria. International Journal of Business and Finance Management Research, 3 (2015) 71 - 82.