Faculty & Staff
Instructor of Entrepreneurship & Finance
MBA (Management with Entrepreneurship); MSc (Finance & Investment)
Ifeatu is a trained financial systems analyst, and doctoral student of strategic investing in AUN's School of Business & Entrepreneurship. His research seeks to undertand what leads to disruption in international markets that are dominated by multinational firms, but face disruption by indigenous brands. He holds a research-led master of science in finance and investment from the prestigious Durham University in Northeast England and a master of business administration in general management with entrepreneurship from AUN. He gained industry experience in macroeconomic risk surveillance while serving as an assistant economist in the Monetary Policy Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Ifeatu teaches undergraduate courses in finance, business statistics, entrepreneurship and management. He also consults on investment strategy. His current clients include KPMG and the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service.
- Business finance
- Financial statements analysis
- A3:C12 of management
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship field experience
- Disruptive innovation
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Macroeconomic Risk Surveillance (Central Bank of Nigeria, 2011
- Econometric Analysis [using PcGive, Eviews, SPSS]
- Financial Modelling & Business Forecasting [using Eviews, SPSS]
- Financial Risk Management; Securities Analysis [using MS Excel]
- and Portfolio Management [using MS Excel] (Durham Business School, 2012);
- Structural Equation Modelling [using AMOS] (Online, 2014).
- Raimi, L., & Uzodinma, I. (Forthcoming). Trends in Public Financing Programs for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria: A Qualitative Meta-Synthesis. In J. Block, S. Golla, A. Moritz & A. Werner (Eds.), Contemporary Developments in Entrepreneurial Finance. Springer.
- Akanno, S. N., Che, F., Abubakar, R., & Uzodinma, I. (2015). Patterns of corporate social and environmental disclosure in Nigeria. International Journal of Business and Finance Management Research, 3 (2015) 71 - 82.