Faculty & Staff
Christiana Oke-Oghene Okoro
Adjunct Instructor, Animal Science
University Degree: B.Agric, Hon in Animal Science, M.Sc.Animal Science, PGDE
Brief Profile: Christiana joined AUN in 2011 as adjuct instructor and has contributed immensely to teaching and research in the department of NES. Christiana Obtained her B.Sc. in Animal Sciense from the University of Benin in 2002, and M.Sc. also in Animal Science in 2004 from the University of Ibadan; she went further to obtain a PGDE degree from the University of Ibadan in 2006. Prior to joining AUN, Christiana worked at Delta State College of Physical Education, Mosogar as a lecturer as well as the Head of Department of Primary Education Studies.
AUN Courses: Bio 105 (Introduction to Zoology), Bio 103 (Essentials of Nutrition), Bio 205 (Animal Form and Function), NES 101 (Topics in Environmental Science - Environmental Change) and Bio 101 (Exploring Life)
Research Interests: Human and Animal Nutrition
- Animal Science Association of Nigeria (ASAN)
- Nigerian Primary and Teacher Education Association
- National Association for the Advancement of Knowledge (NAFAK)
- Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria, Abuja, Nigeria
- UKAH OKE-OGHENE, C. (2006). Way Forward for Pastoral Nomadic Education in Nigeria. Journal of Childhood and primary
Education, Vol 2 No. 1, Pp 14-21.
- UKAH OKE-OGHENE .C. (2005), Primary Education in Nigeria: An Instrument for the creation and Retention of a new Generation of
Agricultural Scientist. National Association for the Advancement of Knowledge. (NAFAK). Vol. 11, No. 6, 79-82.
- UKAH, O.C. & AKPOBIRE, O. (2005), Globalization and Meeting the Challenges of Food Insecurity in Africa: The Invaluable Role of Non-Governmental Organisations in the Agricultural Sector. Journal of Sports, Science and Education (JOSSE) Vol. 1, No. 1, 29-33. (Delta State College of Physical Education, Mosogar).